Vacature: K law advocaten | Kortrijk
Senior Associate Commercial Law
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Senior Associate in Commercial Law:
- You will advise national and international clients in a broad range of commercial law and general business law.
- You will be part of a strong team of more than 85 lawyers.
- You will advise companies on all types of commercial and business contracts, trade practices, Economic Law and other business matters.
- You will attend meetings with clients and maintain strong relationships with them.
- You help clients from start to finish through any litigation, arbitration or dispute resolutions their business may face
Skills & Qualifications
- You have a master degree in law. An additional degree is a plus.
- You have at least 6 years of relevant professional experience in a commercial law department.
- You are eager to learn and you have the ambition to excel in the legal fields mentioned above.
- You have strong analytical skills and writing skills.
- You are a real team player.
- You are client-oriented.
- You are effective, proactive and creative
Our people are appreciated for their professional skills and expertise. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. We offer you an attractive compensation package, the opportunity to work for major clients in all kinds of industries, like the financial services industry, the government, manufacturing businesses, real estate players, etc., and continuous support in your professional development. Importantly, we offer you the opportunity to become part of a law firm in full expansion, with career opportunities.
K law disposes of state of the art tools, solutions and support (IT, library, and databases) that allow you to concentrate on the work at hand and maximize your efficiency. K law invests heavily in its people in terms of training, welfare, incentive and reward, and prides itself on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working atmosphere.
Minimum level of experience required
6 to 10 years
- Dutch (Very good knowledge)
- English (Good knowledge)
- French (Good knowledge)